I would like to invite you to the Cash for College event at Hilltop High School.
All 12th grade students and families can attend this FREE event to receive help completing their Financial Assistance Applications (FAFSA, CADAA and Chafee Grant). Join us for workshops to learn more about the financial aid process for higher education, representatives from UCSD, SDSU and Southwestern College will be in attendance. Coffee and refreshments will be provided, including prizes to students who complete their financial aid application.
Saturday, October 22
9 – 11 a.m. (Registration Begins at 8:30 a.m.)
You will need to bring:
- FSA ID (if completing FAFSA). Create FSA ID here.
- Social Security or Alien Registration Number
- Federal Tax Returns
- Records of Untaxed Income
- Balance of current assets (cash, savings and checking account balance)
- Investments other than the home you live in
For more information, call Hilltop High School at (619) 476-4200 or Sweetwater Union High School District at (619) 796-7700. See the flyer below for more details.
|Flyer in English||Volante en Español|