Are you a high school student or recent high school grad?
Want to add a strong track record of civic engagement & community service to applications & resumes?
Want to change the world?
Apply to become a 2018 Junior Legislator!
Junior Legislators will learn about State Government, propose their own law, plan & execute a special community service project, get hands-on experience as team members for the Assemblywoman in her District Office, meet community leaders & elected officials, and receive a Certificate of Recognition upon completion of the program.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, May 1, 5 p.m.
- Orientation & Picture Day with Assemblywoman Gonzalez Fletcher: Thursday, June 28, 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- First Week: Tuesday, July 3 – Friday, July 6, 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (No session on July 4)
- Second Week: Tuesday, July 10 – Friday, July 13, 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Community Service Day: Saturday, July 14, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- Final Week: Tuesday, July 17 – Friday, July 20, 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Presentation Night & Award Ceremony: Friday, July 20, 6-7:30 p.m.
A maximum of only 2 absences will be permitted.
For more information, contact our District Director, Francine Maigue, at Francine.Maigue@asm.ca.gov.
APPLY NOW +