Health Care Clinics in Assembly District 80: Contact Information
- We are OPEN and continue to see patients for virtual visits and in-person appointments.
- We also are open for emergency dental services.
- Our Mental Health Department is available to support you!
- Call our offices for an appointment.
- Call NOW at (619) 779-7900 to schedule your telemedicine appointment for a convenient and secure way to talk to your primary doctor.
- For COVID-19 questions call (619) 510-4750.
- The health of our patients and staff remains our top priority. For your safety and to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, we continue to update our health center procedures.
- We pre-screen by phone all patients for symptoms; we ask those with symptoms or risk factors to postpone their appointment and contact their primary care provider
- We have greeters at every health center who take the temperature of all patients at check-in to ensure that no one is unknowingly running a fever (a potential COVID-19 symptom)
- We limit visitors in our health centers to patients only, and have expanded our hours in order to minimize the number of physical encounters between patients and staff
- We allow patients to wait for their appointment in their car to maximize social distancing; we text patients when they’re ready to be seen
- We disinfect surfaces that staff and patients touch, throughout the day and between patients; we follow all sanitation procedures recommended by the CDC
- We ask patients to wear a face covering to their appointment and not wear gloves, but wash their hands or use hand sanitizer instead
- Telehealth visits are now available for some health services, click here to learn more
- Make an online appointment now.
- CALL FOR APPOINTMENT 1-888-743-7526
- We remain open to serve you.
- All patients and visitors will be evaluated prior to entry at any of our San Ysidro Health clinics.
- If you show symptoms, you will be provided with a mask and may be asked to remain outside of the facility or be isolated from other patients in order to minimize contact.
SPEAK DIRECTLY WITH A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
- Call our new San Ysidro TeleHealth Line at 619-205-6792 and speak directly with a health care provider Monday thru Friday between 8:00 am – 8:00 pm and Saturdays, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- These Telehealth visits are both convenient and safe for all.
DENTAL DEPARTMENT URGENT CARE
- Our Dental Department Urgent Care is open for patients with pain or infection. Please call 619-434-3200 to receive an appointment.
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PHONE VISITS
- Behavioral Health visits continue but instead of in-person visits, they are conducted over the phone.
WOMEN, INFANTS AND CHILDREN (WIC) SERVICES
To ensure the safety of our families served and staff during this time, WIC appointments will take place over the phone. Please call us at 1-888-942-7942 for any questions you may have.
HIV CARE, TREATMENT & PREVENTION PrEP, PrEP-AP SERVICES INCLUDING LGBTQ FOCUSED CARE
To speak directly with your healthcare provider, please call your clinic home: SYHealth 619-205-6383, GeMS 619-941-2479 or KCHC 619-662-4127. Our Coordinated Services are available by phone at 619-662-4161, or at Our Place at 619-527-7390, Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
HEALTH EDUCATION AND PROMOTION
Please visit the online Health Education Wellness Program for complete details on virtual health education sessions or contact the Health Education line at 619-662-4100, ext. 2935.
Please call 619-662-4100 BEFORE coming to any of our clinics or urgent care. We will advise you on the best way to receive the care you need without compromising your health, and the health of other patients and our staff.
We understand many patients have questions and concerns about the need for Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing. In most cases, testing doesn’t change the way we manage the disease. Our primary focus at this time is on the safety of patients; carefully evaluating health status and deciding the safest place to recover, either at home or in the hospital. When medically necessary, we will connect patients to testing and ensure they receive the correct level of medical care for their needs.
GUESTS ACCOMPANYING PATIENTS TO APPOINTMENTS
If you must come in for an appointment, please do not bring other guests unless you need their assistance for your visit. Please note that only guests 18 and older may accompany you. We realize this may be inconvenient for parents; however, it is vital to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus. This will protect you, your children, other patients, and our doctors and staff. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
If you have appointments for a medical need that is not essential at this moment including: physical examinations, radiology, dental, health maintenance examinations and similar services, we will be cancelling and/or rescheduling those appointments. We encourage you to use our patient portal whenever possible to stay updated.
- To protect our patients and staff we are open and providing care but due to the Coronavirus, please call us before your appointment since whenever possible, we are converting in-person visits to telephonic visits.
- We can be reached at 619-429-3733.
- Non-essential staff are mostly working from home and are available to respond to any questions or concerns, via email.
If you are sick, please call you’re the clinic BEFORE coming to any of our clinics or urgent care centers. We will advise you on the best way to receive the care you need without compromising your health, and the health of other patients and our staff.
VIDEO and PHONE VISITS
We recommend that, whenever possible, you have a video or phone visit rather than coming into a clinic. These visits are convenient and safe, and we are offering them during the COVID-19 crisis to all our patients at no cost, regardless of insurance type. As allowed, we will bill your insurance for these telephonic visits.
If you have appointments for a medical need that is not essential, including physicals, pap smear, routine follow-up visits and similar services, we may be rescheduling those appointments.
GUESTS ACCOMPANYING PATIENTS TO APPOINTMENTS
If you must come in for an appointment, please note that only one individual 18 and older may accompany you. We realize this may be inconvenient for parents; however, it is vital to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. This will protect you, your children, other patients, and our doctors and staff. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- We understand your concerns about the opportunity to get tested and the availability of tests. Test supplies are limited, and in most cases, testing doesn’t change the way we manage the disease. We can assure you that if it is medically necessary for you to be tested, we will arrange that for you.
- To determine who should be tested, Imperial Beach Community Clinic uses the guidelines and criteria set forth by both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency.
Access to care with COVID-19 symptoms
Call us and ask to talk to our Triage Nurse for symptoms such as sudden fever, soughing, or shortness of breath with a history of traveling to the following countries: China, Iran, Japan, Italy, South Korea.
After hours service available
After hour calls are available for insured patients with symptoms of fever, cough, sore throat, headache, runny nose, and shortness of breath.
24/7 Contact Resource
For patients requesting to speak with a live person about Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), please call 2-1-1 or call your local health and human services agency.