COVID-19: San Diego Community Meal Services
Though pre-registering is not necessary, supplies are limited, and distribution times are subject to change. When possible, please call the respective phone numbers or visit the websites listed below.
In partnership with the Diocese of San Diego, Catholic Charities created the Emergency Food Distribution Network to distribute food through drive-through food pantries and digital choice home-delivered food package pick-ups from distribution sites every week. To verify income eligibility, place orders, view a list of distribution sites, etc., visit: www.ccdsd.org/food-pick-up
- South Bay United Pentecostal - 395 D St.; First Friday of the month from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Contact: 619-585-0600
- MHA Visions Clubhouse - 226 Church Ave.; Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 1 p.m. and Sundays at 11 a.m. Contact: 619-420-8603
- Southbay Community Services - 707 F St.; Second Wednesday of the month 3 p.m.-5 p.m. Contact: 619-420-3620
- Salvation Army Chula Vista - 648 3rd Ave.; Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m.-10 a.m. Contact: 619-422-7027
- St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 580 Hilltop Drive; every second Tuesday of the month from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. (619) 425-4061
- MAAC Project Community Center - 1387 3rd Ave.; every fourth Friday of the month from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- First Tee and Feeding San Diego - 4085 52nd St.; Monday through Friday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. For children 18 years and younger. Contact: 619-582-7884.
- Community Through Hope - 465 C St.; Food and diaper distributions every Tuesday through Thurday from 8 to 10 a.m. Line starts at 7:30 a.m. Learn more at communitythroughhope.org
- City Heights Assembly of God - 3737 Wightman Ave.; Daily hot food assistance at 11 a.m. 500 count. Contact: 619-281-4583
- La Maestra Health Clinic- 4060 Fairmount Ave.; Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 a.m.-2 p.m., and Friday from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Contact: 619-280-4213
- St Marks Episcopal Church - 4227 Fairmount Ave.; Wednesday through Thursday from 12 p.m.-2 p.m. Contact: 619-283-6242
Greater Logan Heights
- Sherman Heights Community Center - 2258 Island Ave.; every first Friday of the month from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Contact: (619) 232-5181
- Masjidul Taqwa - 2575 Imperial Ave.; Third Saturday of the month from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Limited Supply. Contact: 619-239-6738
- Southport Christian Center - 142 E 16th St.; Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. Contact: 619-474-2834
- National City Senior Center - 1221 D Ave.; Fourth Thursday of the month from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Contact: 619-336-6760
- Friendships for Hope - 2727 E 7th St.; Tuesdays at 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Contact: 619-395-5088
- Highland Ave Baptist Church - 2605 Highland Ave.; First Friday of the month from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1:15 p.m.-3 p.m. Second Friday of the month from 8 a.m.-11 a.m. Drive thru only. Contact: (619) 477-9381
- Kimball Senior Center - 1221 D Ave.; Fourth Thursday of the month from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Catholic Church - 2020 Alaquinas Dr.; Sundays from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. Contact: 619-948-7395
- Cesar Chavez Recreation Center - 455 Sycamore Rd.; First Wednesday of the month from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1:15-3 p.m.
- Mountain View Community Center - 641 S Boundary St.; First Tuesday of each month from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Colina Del Sol Park Recreation Center - 5319 Orange Ave.; Third Friday of each month from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Mid City Church of Nazarene - 4101 University Ave.; Third Wednesday of the month from 1:30 p.m.-3 p.m.
South San Diego
- Ocean View Church - 2460 Palm Ave.; First and Third Saturday of the month at 9 a.m. Contact: 619-424-7870